Please post any comments or questions you have here and I will do my best to respond everyday.
1. Click on the comments link below the "Welcome" post.
2. Type your comment or question in the box.
3. Choose "Open-ID" from the drop-down box.
4. Make sure to type your name in the message so I know who you are.
**You may also 'log-in' with your google ID so that I know who you are.
Dear Mr. Jeff,
ReplyDeleteI am Sneha's father. Sneha has been suffering problems in her teeth since last week. We will take sneha to Seoul National University Hospital for her dental treatment on Monday September 6, 2010. So, she is not going to school on Monday.
Wish you all the best. Pray for her.
Regards,
Gowtam
Gowtam,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear that. Please wish her a quick and full recovery from all of us at Grace International School.
Regards,
Jeff Potter
Dear Mr.Potter
ReplyDeleteI am hyun's mom. Hyun is still sick. We are not sure that he can go to school tomorrow.
He miss you and friends.
with best wishes
Se-jung